Go Back To All News
Innovate UK, the UK government body has just launched round 2 of the Innovation in Infrastructure Systems - a £15m grant funding pot that looks to support projects in the following key priority areas:-
- ‘smart’ infrastructure
- energy systems (including nuclear fission and offshore wind)
- connected transport
- urban living
Key information about this grant:
- Innovate UK grant funding is non-repayable, and they do not take any equity, IP or commercial rights over your project
- Funding is available for testing the feasibility of your idea (including proof of market), research and developing it or demonstrating it in a prototype
- Project value: £25k to £5m depending on type of R&D undertaken
- Project duration: 6 to 36 months
- Micro/small business receive up to 70% of project costs, Medium up to 60% and Large businesses receive up to 50% dependant on stage of research/development
- Application deadline is 12pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 with funding made available from around July 2017 onwards
If you have a project that you think will be eligible for Innovate UK funding then feel free to get in touch. As leading bid writing specialists, we will be able to assess your chances of success and tell you more details about this competition.
Further details can be found on the Innovate UK website.