Go Back To All News
Registration opens - 17 Sep 2018, 00:00
Registration closes - 14 Nov 2018, 12:00
Closes - 21 Nov 2018, 12:00
Award - up to £10 million in loans
Organisation - Innovate UK
Innovate UK is to offer up to £10 million in loans to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Loans are for highly innovative late-stage projects with the best game-changing and/or disruptive ideas or concepts. There should be a clear route to commercialisation and economic impact.
Projects should aim to develop new products, processes or services (or innovative use of existing ones) believed to be significantly ahead of anything similar in the field.
Your proposal can come from any technology (including arts, design, media or creative industries) and any part of the economy.
To be in scope, your proposal must demonstrate:
- a clear game-changing and/or disruptive innovative idea
- a strong and deliverable business plan that addresses (and documents) market potential and needs
- a team, business arrangement or working structure with the necessary skills and experience to run and complete the project successfully and on time
- awareness of all the main risks the project will face, with realistic management, mitigation and impact minimisation plans for each
- sound, practical financial plans and timelines that represent good value for money
- a clear, evidence-based plan to deliver significant economic impact, return on investment (ROI) and growth through commercialisation, as soon as possible after project completion.
Click here to apply
Myriad Associates can help with your Innovate UK Application:
- Win Rate - Myriad Associates’ boast a 70% success rate with Innovate UK applications
- Winning Application - We’ve had some of the highest scoring applications in Europe
- Honest & Trustworthy – Unlike some of our competitors, we will only take on your application if we feel you have a great chance of success.
- Risk-free Eligibility Call – Call us for a free eligibility call to see if you have an application worth applying for.
Click here for a free eligibility call