The key objective is to produce quality written digital content that is fully SEO optimised. Content must be exciting to read, appeal to our target audiences, boost brand awareness and ultimately attract new business.
If you have a passion for producing engaging digital content and understand all aspects of optimising copy for SEO, we’d like to hear from you. Also free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire, UK or home-based.
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000 p.a. subject to experience + 5% pension+ 25 days holiday.
We are a highly successful, well respected and growing team specialising in R&D Tax Relief, Video Games Tax Relief and Grant Bid Writing. Our cross-disciplinary team of Accountants, Tax Specialists and Technical Experts is disrupting the traditional tax consultancy market.
Due to sustained growth we are now seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated Digital Copywriter to raise the profile of our websites and their services, taking us to the next level.
For the role, we are offering a salary of £25,000 - £26,000 in what will be a varied and interesting role.
- Create SEO optimised copy, including conducting keyword research, meta descriptions, readability etc.
- Manage and maintain content across our UK & IE websites
- Writing, editing & proofreading content for company blogs, eBooks & whitepapers, case studies, website page copy and digital PR campaigns.
- Ensuring all website copy is SEO optimised & follows SEO best practices including keyword research, readability, internal & external linking, meta description etc.
- Identify gaps in our current content and recommend new topics.
- Co-ordinate with marketing to develop and maintain an active content marketing plan.
- Use Google Analytics to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics to report on performance whilst also recommending changes as needed.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager to produce content marketing campaigns.
Experience & Skills Required
- Educated to a degree level in journalism, creative writing or similar related field
- Atleast 2 years experience producing copy for a B2B audience. Any experience producing copy for a financial services audience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge & experience of best practice digital SEO for copywriting & content marketing.
- Strong storytelling skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience conducting research using multiple sources to create original content
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT and web literacy skills.
- £25,000 to £26,000 p.a. based on experience
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution (after 3-month probationary period)
- Interesting and varied work
- Work in a small, friendly, and supportive team with an excellent company culture.
- Established company with a forward-thinking outlook.
- 33 days paid annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
If this sounds like you, then please apply now using the details below