Competition opens: Monday 1 October 2018
Competition closes: Wednesday 28 November 2018 12:00 pm
Award: Single SME: project duration 6 to 12 months, total project costs £100,000 to £250,000. Collaborative: project duration 6 to 18 months, total project costs £250,000 to £1 million. All projects must start by 1 April 2019 and end by 31 December 2020.
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £8 million in innovation projects to enable immersive content to be created faster and more efficiently. This competition is part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund’s Audience of the Future (ISCF AotF) programme.
The competition aims to explore future commercial opportunities in creative industries by funding pre-commercial innovative projects which:
- enable immersive content to be created faster, more efficiently or in new ways, and
- improve significantly on the current ‘state of the art’ in the field
Your proposal must:
- include at least one participant who is a content creator
- develop tools, products or services for creating and delivering immersive content
- take an innovative approach
- describe your exploitation plan for commercialisation
This competition is open to all creative industry organisations working with immersive technology.
To lead a project you must:
- be a UK-registered business
- be a content creator, or collaborate with at least one participant who is a content creator
Projects with costs:
- under £250,000 must be led by an SME
- over £250,000 must be collaborative and involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
To collaborate you must be a UK based:
- business of any size
- research organisation
- public sector organisation or charity undertaking research activity
All partners must:
- carry out their project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results in or from the UK
Click here to apply
Single applicants must claim funding. If the project is collaborative, the lead and at least one other organisation must claim funding.
Thinking of applying? Let us help you put together a winning bid.
Myriad Associates can help you put together a winning application:
- Win Rate - Myriad Associates’ boast a 70% success rate with Innovate UK applications
- Winning Application - We’ve had some of the highest scoring applications in Europe
- Honest & Trustworthy – Unlike some of our competitors, we will only take on your application if we feel you have a great chance of success.
- Risk-free Eligibility Call – Call us for a free eligibility call to see if you have an application worth applying for.
Click here for a free eligibility call